This masterclass provides attendees with the context and knowledge to lead or shape a Team Topologies implementation in their own
organisation or for a customer. These attendees “dive in” to topics more deeply and test their understanding through a whole set of detailed group exercises and discussions with one of the book authors, Matthew Skelton and Manuel Pais.
This advanced immersion sessions are for people who already have some knowledge and awareness of Team Topologies ideas and practices. Attendee will play a pivotal role in contributing to the learning process.
What to expect:
- Deep insights into fast flow and Team Topologies.
- Hands-on experience of tools and techniques, guided by a Conflux practitioner.
- Confidence in explaining the nuances of fast flow and Team Topologies.
- Use the Team Topologies modeling shapes to explore organization dynamics.
- Gain advanced awareness of platform dynamics for fast flow.
- Begin to facilitate an Independent Service Heuristics session within your organization.
- Map some fast flow skills pathways for your organization.
Structure of the Masterclass
Part 1: The importance of the evolution of team interactions and team boundaries:
Part 2: Success with platforms and platform thinking for fast fl ow:
Part 3: Finding good boundaries for fl ow using Independent Service Heuristics
Part 4: Skills paths and aptitudes for fast fl ow + wrap-up
Attendees will need to bring a laptop with a fast network connection and a modern web browser installed (Chrome, Firefox, or Safari preferred). Before the Masterclass you should visit https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_lNhS2MY=/ to test that your laptop and browser work well with Miro, the digital whiteboard tool used in both the in-person and online versions of the Masterclass.
There is an essential preparation list in the attached PDF.
Lunch and refreshments included.