€1,470 Subsidised rate (inc exam voucher)
This Four day Kubernetes Administration Certification training course covers the core concepts typically used to build and administer a Kubernetes cluster in production, using vendor-independent tools. We build a cluster, determine network configuration, grow the cluster, deploy applications and configure the storage, security and other objects necessary for typical use. This Kubernetes Administration Certification training course offers exposure to the many skills necessary to administer Kubernetes in a production environment.
This In this Kubernetes Administration Certification training course, you will learn how to install and configure a production-grade Kubernetes cluster, from network configuration to upgrades to making deployments available via services. Also handle the ongoing tasks necessary for Kubernetes Administration.
• Installation of a multi-node Kubernetes cluster using kubeadm, and how to grow a cluster.
• Choosing and implementing cluster networking.
• Various methods of application lifecycle management, including scaling, updates and roll-backs.
• Configuring security both for the cluster as well as containers.
• Managing storage available to containers.
• Learn monitoring, logging and troubleshooting of containers and the cluster.
• Configure scheduling and affinity of container deployments.
• Use Helm and Charts to automate application deployment.
• Understand Federation for fault-tolerance and higher availability
Students must have a basic Linux knowledge, an understanding of Linux administration skills and be comfortable using the command line. Also must be able to edit files using a command-line text editor.
This course is for anyone who wants to learn the skills necessary to build and administer a Kubernetes cluster.
Laboratory Exercises, Solutions and Resources
Basics of Kubernetes
Meaning of Kubernetes
Installation and Configuration
Getting Started With Kubernetes
More Installation Tools
Other Cluster Systems
APIs and Access
Working with First Pod
Kubectl and API
Swagger and OpenAPI
Managing State With Deployments
Managing Deployment States
Deployments and Replica Sets
Volumes and Data
The v1 Group
Taints and Tolerations
Logging and Troubleshooting
Custom Resource Definition
Using Cluster API
Accessing the API
Authentication and Authorisation